3 Doors Down Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3DD Boards for all 3 Doors Down fans.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

World championship Football (Soccer)

Go down 
+5
rockchickuk
Wiebke
Mareike
LivingALie
siouxi
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
siouxi
Not Enough
siouxi

World championship Football (Soccer) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World championship Football (Soccer)   World championship Football (Soccer) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 2:02 am

We're going to meet the slowakians on monday and i have to work Sad wtf
I'll be wearing something orange to work. I don't care if they like it or not Smile
Back to top Go down
Mareike
Loser
Mareike

PostSubject: Re: World championship Football (Soccer)   World championship Football (Soccer) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 3:59 am

Ok, England, so sorry that the round of 16 is the last episode of the World Championship. innocent
Back to top Go down
MartinGermany
Loser
MartinGermany

PostSubject: Re: World championship Football (Soccer)   World championship Football (Soccer) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 10:38 am

Tomorrow England will be out of the cup.... geek
I'm sooo excited for the game! It will be a great game and I'm 100% sure who's gonna be the winner! Cool
Back to top Go down
Kryptonite3dd93
Loser
Kryptonite3dd93

PostSubject: Re: World championship Football (Soccer)   World championship Football (Soccer) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 10:24 am

Martin!!! can you see into the future????

To be honest both teams defending was plain awful, Eglands Attack was alright but out defeding was shocking, so when ever German were ale to break it was easy for them to score... we were poor, neither team were particuarly great but Germany were better...I was never confident of England progressing any further, to be quite honest we havent been as good since Fabio Capello took over, he may be highly rated but in reality he is not that good... the players particuarly in defence dont gel together even though they play very well for their clubs, its not the same,
For a start Rooney should NOT have been back defending in todays game, thats one reason why Germany could break so easily was because when England broke their defence followed the attack too high up the field and they could'nt get back in time and Players like Terry were playing way too deep in defence and not closing down the attack...the only 2 real decent players today for England were David James and James Milner,
Germany were better at closing Englands attack which is why they never really had problems in the penatly area and they were also better at playing the ball wide...
In other words Germany played better and if like England you dont play well you dont deserve to win..and I really hated that England were one of the only countries so confident they were going to go all the way, it was quite obvious from the groups stages they werent good enough! At least with Germany..Like you said Martin, you guys had a reason reason to be confident because you played well in the group stages!
... although Lampard attempt at 2-1 SHOULD have been a goal, it was clearly over the line by miles... unfortuatly Ref or Linesman didnt see it but thats the way things go and the decisions are what make the game so interesting!Very Happy
haha I love getting footy Technical!!! I know too much!

Im so proud to be part Serbian even though they didnt make the last 16, at least they played better than England have lol! I think I'll support Germany or Holland now:P I was backing Holland from the start!

Actually I thought it should be said..

It was actually real nice to see that in the crowd the German and English supporters were sitting together unlike Club matches where supporters sit away from eachother... that was great to see...all these people together all cheering and having fun,No matter what team or country they supported... just people uniting togther:) the way people should, it was really nice to see that:D
Back to top Go down
Mareike
Loser
Mareike

PostSubject: Re: World championship Football (Soccer)   World championship Football (Soccer) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 1:54 pm

Argentina will be tough, but I'll keep my fingers crossed and hope that the guys will make it!!
Back to top Go down
mini mimi
Not Enough
mini mimi

PostSubject: Re: World championship Football (Soccer)   World championship Football (Soccer) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 5:59 pm

Kryptonite3dd93 wrote:
Martin!!! can you see into the future????

To be honest both teams defending was plain awful, Eglands Attack was alright but out defeding was shocking, so when ever German were ale to break it was easy for them to score... we were poor, neither team were particuarly great but Germany were better...I was never confident of England progressing any further, to be quite honest we havent been as good since Fabio Capello took over, he may be highly rated but in reality he is not that good... the players particuarly in defence dont gel together even though they play very well for their clubs, its not the same,
For a start Rooney should NOT have been back defending in todays game, thats one reason why Germany could break so easily was because when England broke their defence followed the attack too high up the field and they could'nt get back in time and Players like Terry were playing way too deep in defence and not closing down the attack...the only 2 real decent players today for England were David James and James Milner,
Germany were better at closing Englands attack which is why they never really had problems in the penatly area and they were also better at playing the ball wide...
In other words Germany played better and if like England you dont play well you dont deserve to win..and I really hated that England were one of the only countries so confident they were going to go all the way, it was quite obvious from the groups stages they werent good enough! At least with Germany..Like you said Martin, you guys had a reason reason to be confident because you played well in the group stages!
... although Lampard attempt at 2-1 SHOULD have been a goal, it was clearly over the line by miles... unfortuatly Ref or Linesman didnt see it but thats the way things go and the decisions are what make the game so interesting!Very Happy
haha I love getting footy Technical!!! I know too much!

Im so proud to be part Serbian even though they didnt make the last 16, at least they played better than England have lol! I think I'll support Germany or Holland now:P I was backing Holland from the start!

Actually I thought it should be said..

It was actually real nice to see that in the crowd the German and English supporters were sitting together unlike Club matches where supporters sit away from eachother... that was great to see...all these people together all cheering and having fun,No matter what team or country they supported... just people uniting togther:) the way people should, it was really nice to see that:D

hehehe i just woke up and scrolled down to this and my eyes went all trippy
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/profile.php?id=1008385598
siouxi
Not Enough
siouxi

PostSubject: Re: World championship Football (Soccer)   World championship Football (Soccer) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 3:58 pm

Yeah!!!!! cheers we beat Brasil!!! I knew we could do it. [IMG]http://i183.pho [IMG]http://i183.pho [IMG]http://i183.pho
next match Uruguay!!
Back to top Go down
Mareike
Loser
Mareike

PostSubject: Re: World championship Football (Soccer)   World championship Football (Soccer) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 6:28 am

And the match after the semi-final will be against Germany. Would be great I guess. Cool
Back to top Go down
Kryptonite3dd93
Loser
Kryptonite3dd93

PostSubject: Re: World championship Football (Soccer)   World championship Football (Soccer) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 7:30 am

I write too much about football:P People think I'm a guy cos I actually enjoy football...I dont get it! Laughing
COME ON GERMANY!...Im supporting Germany against Argentina... honestly though, I have the gut feeling the Germans will not be in the Semi Finals Sad... Argentina are such a strong team... but...COME ON GERMANY!!!!
Well Done to Holland! Im so happy they beat Brazil!!!
Back to top Go down
Kryptonite3dd93
Loser
Kryptonite3dd93

PostSubject: Re: World championship Football (Soccer)   World championship Football (Soccer) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 9:27 am

Oooh looks like I was wrong...Germany are playing soooo well! And they are 2-0 UP!!! COME ON GERMANY!!
Back to top Go down
Mareike
Loser
Mareike

PostSubject: Re: World championship Football (Soccer)   World championship Football (Soccer) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 10:41 am

Yeeha, 4:0!!!!
Back to top Go down
siouxi
Not Enough
siouxi

PostSubject: Re: World championship Football (Soccer)   World championship Football (Soccer) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 12:08 pm

Congrats Germany!!!! Wow great game!
Back to top Go down
Kryptonite3dd93
Loser
Kryptonite3dd93

PostSubject: Re: World championship Football (Soccer)   World championship Football (Soccer) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 3:35 pm

Im supporting Germany now!
They played so well against Argentina!!!
Back to top Go down
Wiebke
Loser
Wiebke

PostSubject: Re: World championship Football (Soccer)   World championship Football (Soccer) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 4:05 am

Good choice Wink Will you also do so if the finale is (and I really think and hope that it will be the case) Germany vs. Holland?

BTW: good luck to the Dutch team.
Back to top Go down
siouxi
Not Enough
siouxi

PostSubject: Re: World championship Football (Soccer)   World championship Football (Soccer) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 11:24 pm

Kryptonite3dd93 wrote:
Im supporting Germany now!
They played so well against Argentina!!!

Whaaaat changing sides are we? LOL
They did play excellent.

I really hope for a Holland vs Germany final!!
Back to top Go down
siouxi
Not Enough
siouxi

PostSubject: Re: World championship Football (Soccer)   World championship Football (Soccer) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 12:52 am

Pheeeww that was an exciting match against Uruguay!! But we made it cheers

Now on to the finals!!
Back to top Go down
Wiebke
Loser
Wiebke

PostSubject: Re: World championship Football (Soccer)   World championship Football (Soccer) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 7:27 am

Sad Crying or Very sad .

Grab your first star, Holland!
Back to top Go down
siouxi
Not Enough
siouxi

PostSubject: Re: World championship Football (Soccer)   World championship Football (Soccer) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 2:27 pm

Thanks Wiebke!
I'm sorry for you guys Sad
I would have preferred Holland vs Germany in the finals
Hope we'll win the star for the firs time
Back to top Go down
LivingALie
Not Enough
LivingALie

PostSubject: Re: World championship Football (Soccer)   World championship Football (Soccer) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 11:31 am

Go Holland! Beat those Spaniards even though Paul the octopus predicted their victory...
Back to top Go down
siouxi
Not Enough
siouxi

PostSubject: Re: World championship Football (Soccer)   World championship Football (Soccer) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 12:52 am

I hate to say this but that freaking octopus was right! man that was an exciting match.
I'm so disappointed Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World championship Football (Soccer)   World championship Football (Soccer) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

World championship Football (Soccer)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
3 Doors Down Boards :: Non-3DD Related :: There's A Life Out There-
Jump to: