3 Doors Down Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3DD Boards for all 3 Doors Down fans.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Who's doing what, when & with who ??

Go down 
+3
Mareike
LivingALie
rockchickuk
7 posters
AuthorMessage
rockchickuk
Loser
rockchickuk

Who's doing what, when & with who ?? Empty
PostSubject: Who's doing what, when & with who ??   Who's doing what, when & with who ?? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 10:06 am

I'm off to see Bon Jovi on the 25th June , with my best friend Lynsey at the 02 arena London Who's doing what, when & with who ?? 62492
Back to top Go down
LivingALie
Not Enough
LivingALie

PostSubject: Re: Who's doing what, when & with who ??   Who's doing what, when & with who ?? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 10:13 am

I'm off to the stupid library tomorrow to copy and look up some things for a bibliography with me, myself and I. No
Back to top Go down
Mareike
Loser
Mareike

PostSubject: Re: Who's doing what, when & with who ??   Who's doing what, when & with who ?? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 11:00 am

I'm off to town tomorrow to look for a pair of pants or jeans with Wiebke. Always a tough mission, my legs are far too long.
Back to top Go down
rockchickuk
Loser
rockchickuk

PostSubject: Re: Who's doing what, when & with who ??   Who's doing what, when & with who ?? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 1:12 pm

Mareike wrote:
I'm off to town tomorrow to look for a pair of pants or jeans with Wiebke. Always a tough mission, my legs are far too long.

Mine are far to short ! !
Back to top Go down
SuzieQ
Loser
SuzieQ

PostSubject: Re: Who's doing what, when & with who ??   Who's doing what, when & with who ?? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 2:38 am

Have fun tonight Natalie! Enjoy the support band 'New Device' love those lads!

x
Back to top Go down
LivingALie
Not Enough
LivingALie

PostSubject: Re: Who's doing what, when & with who ??   Who's doing what, when & with who ?? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 6:12 pm

Going to see Papa Roach, Heaven's Basement and Dear Superstar on July 20th with one of my best friends (who is all into Hip Hop, but also went to see Blue October with me and had fun). Very Happy Very excited since the concert withdrawals are insane!
Back to top Go down
SuzieQ
Loser
SuzieQ

PostSubject: Re: Who's doing what, when & with who ??   Who's doing what, when & with who ?? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 11:31 pm

ahh.. you will probably see their new singer before me then! lol
I'll be going to the UK for two Heaven's Basement gigs Very Happy
Back to top Go down
rockchickuk
Loser
rockchickuk

PostSubject: Re: Who's doing what, when & with who ??   Who's doing what, when & with who ?? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 1:10 pm

@ Susie,

Better not ry to meet up, you know what always happens !!!!!!!! lol

When are over ?????
Back to top Go down
SuzieQ
Loser
SuzieQ

PostSubject: Re: Who's doing what, when & with who ??   Who's doing what, when & with who ?? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 7:17 am

I'm flying in on the 22nd, and will be visiting my cousin and his newborn babygirl in brighton on friday morning. That afternoon I will be leaving for york for 1 gig, to be back in London the next day for the second gig in the Camden Underworld! So pretty much from friday the 23rd to sunday the 25th of july.
Back to top Go down
mini mimi
Not Enough
mini mimi

PostSubject: Re: Who's doing what, when & with who ??   Who's doing what, when & with who ?? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 6:01 pm

I'll be sorta celebrating my brother's birthday today
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/profile.php?id=1008385598
Mareike
Loser
Mareike

PostSubject: Re: Who's doing what, when & with who ??   Who's doing what, when & with who ?? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 3:03 pm

I am going to have a nice evening w/ friends, bbq, drinks etc. at the lake tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Wiebke
Loser
Wiebke

PostSubject: Re: Who's doing what, when & with who ??   Who's doing what, when & with who ?? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 3:17 am

I'm going to my friend's church wedding today Smile
Back to top Go down
Kryptonite3dd93
Loser
Kryptonite3dd93

PostSubject: Re: Who's doing what, when & with who ??   Who's doing what, when & with who ?? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 7:32 am

I'm going to the Cinema... at 6:30 to see The Twilight Saga:Eclipse with my sister and best friend... should be fun considering according to the cinema website the screening im going to is full...oh he joy of screaming fangirls! lol
Back to top Go down
LivingALie
Not Enough
LivingALie

PostSubject: Re: Who's doing what, when & with who ??   Who's doing what, when & with who ?? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 11:35 am

Most likely going to the Ferro Festival on August 31st to see Blue October (and Donots, Lostprophets, Auro Dione and some others). Meeting up with some old and new Blue friends as well. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who's doing what, when & with who ??   Who's doing what, when & with who ?? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who's doing what, when & with who ??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
3 Doors Down Boards :: Non-3DD Related :: There's A Life Out There-
Jump to: