3 Doors Down Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3DD Boards for all 3 Doors Down fans.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Bad Jokes Thread

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mini mimi
Not Enough
mini mimi

The Bad Jokes Thread Empty
PostSubject: The Bad Jokes Thread   The Bad Jokes Thread I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 4:43 am

Mum's suggestion. She'll join later for all of you who are wondering.

"Why are men so much like clouds?" "Cause when they bugger off it's a nice day"

"What's the difference between a porkypine and a sports car?" "At least with the porkypine the prick is on the outside"

"What's the difference between a library book and a kid?" "At least when you return the book it doesn't come back"
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/profile.php?id=1008385598
siouxi
Not Enough
siouxi

PostSubject: Re: The Bad Jokes Thread   The Bad Jokes Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 3:10 pm

The Severity of Her Deafness

A concerned husband went to a doctor to talk about his wife.

He says to the doctor, "Doctor, I think my wife is deaf because she never hears me the first time and always asks me to repeat things."
"Well," the doctor replied, "go home and tonight stand about 15 feet from her and say something to her. If she doesn't reply move about 5 feet closer and say it again. Keep doing this so that we'll get an idea about the severity of her deafness".

Sure enough, the husband goes home and does exactly as instructed.

He starts off about 15 feet from his wife in the kitchen as she is chopping some vegetables and says, "Honey, what's for dinner?" He hears no response.

He moves about 5 feet closer and asks again. No reply. He moves 5 feet closer. Still no reply. He gets fed up and moves right behind her, about an inch away, and asks again, "Honey, what's for dinner?"

She replies, "For the fourth time, vegetable stew!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Christmas Shopping

It was Christmas and the judge was in a merry mood as he asked the prisoner, "What are you charged with?"

"Doing my Christmas shopping early", replied the defendant.

"That's no offense", said the judge. "How early were you doing this shopping?"

"Before the store opened."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kids....

A first-grade teacher, Ms. Brooks, was having trouble with one of her students. The teacher asked, "Harry, what's your problem?"

Harry answered, "I'm too smart for the 1st grade. My sister is in the 3rd grade and I'm smarter than she is! I think I should be in the 3rd grade too!"

Ms. Brooks had had enough. She took Harry to the principals office.

While Harry waited in the outer office, the teacher explained to the principal what the situation was. The principal told Ms. Brooks he would give the boy a test. If he failed to answer any of his questions he was to go back to the 1st grade and behave. She agreed.

Harry was brought in and the conditions were explained to him and he agreed to take the test.

Principal: "What is 3 x 3?"

Harry: "9."

Principal: " What is 6 x 6?"

Harry: "36."

And so it went with every question the principal thought a 3rd grader should know.

The principal looks at Ms. Brooks and tells her, "I think Harry can go to the 3rd grade."

Ms. Brooks says to the principal, "Let me ask him some questions."

The principal and Harry both agreed.

Ms. Brooks asks, "What does a cow have four of that I have only two of?"

Harry, after a moment: "Legs."

Ms. Brooks: "What is in your pants that you have but I do not have?"

The principal wondered why would she ask such a question!

Harry replied: "Pockets."

Ms. Brooks: "What does a dog do that a man steps in to?"

Harry: "Pants."

Ms. Brooks: What starts with a C, ends with a T, is hairy, oval, delicious and contains thin, whitish liquid?"

Harry: "Coconut."

The principal sat forward with his mouth hanging open.

Ms. Brooks: "What goes in hard and pink then comes out soft and sticky?"

The principals eyes opened really wide and before he could stop the answer, Harry replied, "Bubble gum."

Ms. Brooks: "What does a man do standing up, a woman does sitting down and a dog does on three legs?"

Harry: "Shake hands."

The principal was trembling.

Ms. Brooks: "What word starts with an 'F' and ends in 'K' that means a lot of heat and excitement?"

Harry: "Firetruck."

The principal breathed a sigh of relief and told the teacher, "Put Harry in the fifth-grade, I got the last seven questions wrong......
Back to top Go down
mini mimi
Not Enough
mini mimi

PostSubject: Re: The Bad Jokes Thread   The Bad Jokes Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 9:26 pm

Our 3 doors down stalker went to jail the other day

We have a peeping tom and stalker living 3 doors down from us.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/profile.php?id=1008385598
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Bad Jokes Thread   The Bad Jokes Thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Bad Jokes Thread
Page 1 of 1